Data360 strives to provide you with the best possible service. Our Users enjoy access to a wide variety of easily accessible data regarding current and historical trends, as well as commentary concerning these trends. By registering with our Service, you gain enhanced access to information contained within the Data360 site (any URL containing data360.org). You also get the ability to begin inputting data and tracking trends with Data360.
Information We Gather
- Data360 collects certain non-personally identifying information that your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- Being a Visitor (not a User; see below) to Data360 does not require you to provide any personally identifying information.
- Some of our services require you to create an account (become a User). Data360 asks you for a limited amount of personal information in order to create an account (first and last names, email address and a password for your account). We use that information to provide the Service.
The Ways We Share and Disclose Information That We Collect
- Data360 does not share either your personal account information or the information about your use of the entire Data360 website with others except as described in this policy.
- Data360 may use your email address to contact you with required email messages about the Service.
- Data360 will provide your name and email address to the Organizations within Data360 to which you have subscribed. Those Organizations may then email you at any time. You will have the option, following the subscription process, to not provide your email address to these Organizations.
- Your name and email address will only be posted and viewable to the public (all Users and Visitors) if you choose to:
- become the Administrator of a Public Organization in Data360;
- accept the role of Updater of any Data Set on a public Data360 site;
- accept the role of Commenter for any Graph Group on a public Data360 site
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims, if in our judgment, disclosure is required or appropriate in such circumstances.
- We may share your personal information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Data360's Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which Data360 or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- We may share aggregated information regarding site usage with others. An example of this is the number of users who searched for "GDP United States."
- While Data360 takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized disclosure and to prevent possible security breaches, no website, internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure. Consequently, Data360 cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of the Data360 sites and Services is at your own risk.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computer and is stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Most internet browsers will allow you to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please note that if you block cookies, some portions of the Data360 Services may not function properly.
- Data360 uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- require you to re-enter your Data360 password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents;
- keep track of preferences that you specify while you are using Data360's services;
- estimate and report our total audience size and traffic;
- conduct research to improve Data360's content and services.
The protection of children's privacy is important to us. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information from individuals that we know are under the age of 13, and no portion of Data360’s website is targeted to attract anyone under 13. We request that all visitors to Data360’s website under 13 years of age not disclose or provide any personally identifiable information. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete the child's personally identifiable information from our records.
Editing and Deleting Account Information
- You may change your Data360 account information at any time by logging into the Service and clicking the “My Data360” tab.
- You may delete your Data360 account at any time. Please note that your personally identifying information may remain in Data360’s records for some period.
Notification of Changes